Let's Give Thanks Holiday Drive
ANNUAL FOOD/COAT DRIVE & PARTY
Party: Sunday, November 12, 2017 12 to 4PM at Yorktown Elks Lodge, 590 Waverly Rd, Yorktown Heights, NY
Our collection period runs from October through November. With a one-day collection party event. Fun for All!
FREE PARTY - Raffles, Vendors, Food, Balloon Twister, Face Painter, DJ, Magician, Arts&Crafts and More!
Collecting Gently used/new clean
COATS for ADULTS & KIDS - SCARVES, GLOVES, HATS - BLANKETS & SHEETS - DINNERWARE & GLASSES - FOOD for PEOPLE & PETS
no clothes please
- Drop off locations
- Gordon's Deli Cafe 10 Front Street, Croton Falls, NY (During Store Hours) - Coats Only
- Gymboree Play & Music of Yorktown 3631 Hill Blvd, Yorktown Heights, NY - Mon-Sat 9 am to 1 pm - All Donations Welcome
- Sole' Tan 1761 Front Street, Yorktown Heights, NY During Store Hours - Coats & Linens Only
- Yorktown Elk Lodge Thursdays - 5 pm to 8 pm - All Donations Welcome
- Xtreme Clean NY 28 Claremont Avenue, Thornwood, NY - Coats & Linens Only
We spend months before and after event coordinating distribution of donated Food for people & pets, Coats, Blankets, Linens to various organizations, residents and emergency response services.
Some beneficiaries of past eventa include Food Bank of Westchester, Westchester Coalition of Hungry & Homeless, St. Christopher’s Inn, CHOP Caring for the Homeless of Peekskill, Yorktown Head Start, Mohegan Park Adult Home. HUDVash Veterans VA Montrose. We have a donation day at Mohegan Park Adult Home where we personally distribute clothing to all residents and the parents of the children in need at Head Start.
< < More Programs